Monday, February 15, 2016

Going Paleo

I haven't blogged in a long time and didn't think it was something I would take up again.   Some health issues in my life and caused me to re-evaluate my diet as a possible cause.   My SIL, who was visiting at Christmas time, mentioned that she was going to restart her Paleo for New Years and I mentioned I might join her, but didn't, until I had a pretty rough January with my symptoms.  February 1, I decided I was going to take control and start Paleo aka "The Cave Man Diet".  I had a rough start because it was a decision I had made after I had done my grocery shopping for the week, but I did the best I could with what I had.  I had a difficult time understanding why certain foods weren't allowed even though they were considered natural and healthy such as beans, but came across a website, Paleo Leap, that helped to explain all the why's and wherefore's of the plan. So I am 2 weeks into my journey and thought I would use a blog as a journal of sorts which is why I am calling it Making It Paleo.....I am hoping to make it a healthier life by sticking to the Paleo diet.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment