Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 2/16

So today is Day 2 of my Journal & Day 16 of my Paleo Journey. 

I noticed I have a bad habit of just having Coffee for breakfast. What's worse is that  I am using real cream (dairy) in it and since I ran out of Stevia am using what I have left of my sucralose packets. I really need to make it to the store but the weather has been pretty bad.

Anyway,  I read a promotion called "Makeover Morning"by Crystal Paine (whose name I recognized from the homeschool community) where she was talking about making the first 2 hours of your morning intentional.  I have gotten into a rut` with my mornings so my days usually end up in chaos.  This morning I got up and sucessfully spent at least 1.5 hours doing intentional things that I had written down on a list last night before getting distracted by the computer. So one of the things I am going to try and be intentional about is making a menu (which I normally do for my family's evening meal) about what I plan to eat so I am not floundering to grab something on the spur like I have been.  That is tomorrow morning's project.  :)

PS - I am already considering changing my blog's name to "Make It Pale"  but am undecided.


No comments:

Post a Comment