Thursday, March 10, 2016

Loaded Cauliflower Chicken Casserole

One of my favorite recipes to make for my family is Loaded Potato Chicken Casserole.  I do allow myself cheese in my diet a couple of times a week and this is one of those times.   I made the potato recipe for my family, and then made a separate one for myself.....I did everything like I do for the or original recipe, the only difference is that I used cauliflower instead of potatoes.  I used frozen cauliflower thindking that I would need to drain the water when it defrosted in the oven, but I guess the high temperature took care of that.  at It was that simple.  I also throw in spinach when I add the chicken to make it a complete meal or you can have a salad on the side.  That is my big adapted recipe for the week.  Next week I hope to share a LCHF Reuben sandwich recipe.  Maybe I will remember to take pictures this time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment